Newell Beach, via Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland, Australia
To the Beach On Newell is a modern beach home, perched on the edge of the Coral Sea and Great Barrier Reef with the serene rainforest and mountains of the Daintree at your front door. An exclusive, well appointed, yet casual holiday home is totally beachfront on isolated Newell Beach.
Click on large image to view photos
To the Beach On Newell is a Tony Driscoll designed beach home, positioned to take advantage of the luscious sea breezes and views. Stylishly furnished for comfort with spacious rooms overlooking the magnificent landscape of Newell Beach. Ocean breezes float through the wall of timber bi-fold doors that open the lounge and dining areas to the exquisiteness of the Coral Sea view. Lagoon pool and waterfall, sun lounges throughout the garden, hammocks slung between palms, plus your own beachfront cabana with wet bar and fridge are all part of the beach lifestyle. …To the Beach on Newell is perfect for your next beach holiday escape.
To the Beach…on Newell Services Available:-
- Four airconditioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom overlooks the beach and includes king ensemble, ensuite and french doors to verandah (bed config for all 2Queen, 2King singles,1trundle bed sleeps2)
- Second bedroom also beachfront, queen ensemble, french doors to verandah
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 single beds. Share bathroom with bath, 2 toilets and shower.
- Extensive gardens and lawns, poolside patio, covered verandah beachfront, beachside cabana
- Gourmet kitchen featuring European stainless steel appliances including oven and cooktop, large side by side fridge, microwave and dishwasher
- Kitchen servery opening to pool patio plus island breakfast bar
- Two mountain bikes, kayaks, fishing rods and tackle, kites, bocce’ and board games
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A service is provided after 8 nights
To the Beach…on Newell Location:-
Certainly one of the best kept secrets of Australia’s tropical North Queensland. Newell Beach is untouched with 3.6 kilometres of beach to enjoy. Mossman Golf Club and two boat ramps just minutes away, Mossman Gorge 10 minutes drive, Daintree River and World Heritage listed rainforest just beyond. Just 20 minutes to Port Douglas and 1 hour and 75 minutes north of Cairns.