Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland, Australia
Accommodation – Port Douglas Holiday Villa
Click on large image to view photos
This holiday home is perfectly located high above Macrossan Street in Port Douglas, just 50 meters from the shops, restaurants and minutes to Four Mile Beach. Multi-fold doors open from the spacious open plan living area onto a fully screened dining area with spectacular views of the Mountain ranges and Port Douglas.
Hideaway Villa A – King bedroom with it’s own private ensuite, captures the natural breeze through lovuers while still enjoying the breath-taking views. Outside and you have exclusive use of your own private pool surrounded by a large timber deck with BBQ, alfresco dining and sunlounges offering the perfect place to relax.
Hideaway Villa A is the perfect Port Douglas Accommodation to explorer this great region.
Port Douglas Hideaway Villa A services available:-
- King Bed room with ensuite
- Mountain views from every room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Living room with double sofa bed
- TV/DVD entertainment system
- Full screened
- Dining area on the verandah with breathtaking views, also fully screened
- Lap pool
- Outdoor entertaining area with sunlounges & BBQ surrounded by tropical gardens
- Off street parking
- Full Air-conditioning with ceiling fans
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- Service after 8 nights
Port Douglas Hideaway Villa A Location:
This Holiday Villa is a three minute walk to beautiful Four Mile Beach and just fifty metres to the shops, street cafes, boutiques, bars and restaurants of Macrossan Street, the main street of Port Douglas. Port Douglas is one hour’s drive North of Cairns, via a breathtaking coastal road that is surrounded by forest and the Coral Sea.